Online Ticket Frequently Asked Questions
- E-tickets – full fare tickets can be purchased on line and PRINTED at home. Present your boarding pass and valid photo ID to the driver. These tickets are non-refundable and limited to the date of travel you select.
- Curbside – the Wed/Sat Special from Wilkes Barre or Scranton to NYC can be purchased and PRINTED at home. Present your boarding pass and valid photo ID to the driver. These tickets are non-refundable and limited to the date of travel you select.
- Special fares and Commuter tickets can be purchased on-line with the option to pick up at a full service station (Wilkes Barre, Scranton, Mt Pocono or Stroudsburg/DWG), please give your on-line order number printed, this is given to the Agent on duty and is exchanged for a Martz ticket. You cannot travel using the receipt. Please remember to check your departing locations hours of operation.
- Special fares and Commuter tickets can be purchase on-line and MAILED to you, please be sure to allow yourself 7 days advance (4 days advance for FedEx shipments) notice for processing and mailing. Shipping charges will apply.
For tickets being mailed from NYC, Philadelphia, Norristown, Brodheadsville, Panther Valley, Snydersville, Tobyhanna, Turnpike Exit 95 please see the information below about ordering in advance.
These are locations that do not have the ability to have online tickets picked up therefore you must select a departure date either 4 or 7 days in advance to allow time for mailing (7 days for USPS delivery, 4 for FedEx). The system will then allow you to purchase the ticket and have enough time for it to be mailed to you. If you need the ticket for the same day you are trying to purchase many of the locations can have tickets purchased at the counter (NYC at the Adirondack Trailways ticket window, Philadelphia, Norristown, Brodheadsville, Panther Valley, Snydersville).
Please check with these locations for their hours of operation – this can be found on the ‘Locations’ page on our website.
As an alternative please see our e-ticket print at home ticket section for obtaining tickets sooner (please note these tickets are non-refundable).
If you selected to have your ticket mailed to you or picked up at a terminal you will not be asked to pick a schedule. You are able to use your ticket on any one of our schedules for the origin and destination you selected.
We do not offer these discounts online (one day NYC specials, etc.) – these are available for purchase at our full service terminals.
By agreeing to the terms & conditions when purchasing a ticket on our website, Martz is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, which means if the post office or FedEx shows a delivery we will not be able to replace your tickets unless you purchased insurance. If you do find your tickets you can mail them back at any time to receive a refund (we recommend insuring your package for the amount the tickets are worth in case they get lost through the mail). If the tickets never make it to your destination (shown by FedEx or USPS) we will replace those tickets.
You will have two options, USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail. These tickets usually get to their destination in two to three days buts sometimes can take up to a week or more depending on much volume the post office is experiencing.
The second option, FedEx – there is a variety of choices – Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight and 2 day.
This depends on the type of ticket you purchased. If you chose to have your ticket picked up a terminal and have not picked it up please call our main office (570-821-3838) and ask to speak to someone about internet refunds. If you have not picked up your ticket it will be verified with that terminal. Once the information is verified the refund will be put through, it takes 3 business days to have the charge removed from your account. You will receive an email when the refund process is started.
- If you have picked up the ticket, you can mail it back to the main office, instructions can be found HERE.
- If you are mailing please insure your mailing for the amount of the tickets as Martz is not responsible for tickets that are lost or stolen.
- If you have purchased one of our E-ticket Print At Home Tickets or the Curbside Express tickets – these are both non-refundable and cannot be used on another day.
This cannot be completed online; you must call the terminal you are leaving from to obtain seat reservations. Reservations are mandatory for any of the casino trips, and certain special schedules. Please see this page for more information.
For Terminal Pickup/Tickets that have been mailed:
- One way = 90 days
- Round Trip = 1 year
- Party of Special’s = 30 days from departure date
- For E-ticket Print At Home’s – valid on any schedule for the date of travel chosen.
- For Curbside Express – These are valid only for the date you have selected.
- Online tickets that are to be picked up at a location will remain there for 30 days after the date of purchase.
Your printed receipt (if able to print) and a photo ID to pick up your ticket.
If you selected to have your tickets picked up at a terminal or have them mailed to you, you cannot use your internet receipt to board the bus. You must have the actual ticket to board the bus.
If you selected E-ticket Print At Home or a Curbside Express ticket you must print the boarding pass to be able to board the bus. Boarding passes can be reprinted by you if you have issues with printing. You will receive a link in the confirmation email you received from us to access the page to print your tickets.
We do not offer these discounts online, these are available for purchase at our full service terminals, ID may be required.