Martz First Class Coach is pleased to offer the following employment opportunities.
Summary: Drives bus to transport passengers over specified routes to local distant points according to time schedule by performing the following duties.
- Assists passengers with baggage and collects tickets or cash fares.
- Regulates heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
- Complies with local traffic regulations.
- Reports delays or accidents.
- Records cash receipts and ticket fares.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Loads or unloads baggage or express checked by passengers in baggage compartment.
To perform his job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED or 5+ years relevant work experience.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- CDL with Passenger and Air Brake endorsements.
- Current DOT Medical Card.
First Class Coach is currently seeking a Full Time Diesel Mechanic.
CDL & Inspection License a plus, not required.
The position includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Perform routine repairs, cleaning, lubrication, adjustments and proper maintenance of equipment
· Perform brake jobs, chassis work, air system repairs and conduct minor and major inspections
· Handle equipment related road calls; to extent possible assist operator in diagnosing problem and provide recommendations for repairs or referrals to repair facility as appropriate. May be required to drive replacement vehicle to operator (requires valid CDL)
· Document on repair orders all work performed and parts used to repair any company or outside vehicle
· Check daily driver vehicle inspection defects and repair as necessary to conform with all D.O.T. rules and regulations.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact Michele Lickers @ 570-821-3821.