Martz First Class Coach is pleased to offer the following employment opportunities.
First Class Coach Company is seeking a Full Time Driver Supervisor.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to:
Summary: Drives bus to transport passengers over specified routes to local distant points according to time schedule by performing the following duties.
- Assists passengers with baggage and collects tickets or cash fares.
- Regulates heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
- Complies with local traffic regulations.
- Reports delays or accidents.
- Records cash receipts and ticket fares.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Loads or unloads baggage or express checked by passengers in baggage compartment.
To perform his job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED or 5+ years relevant work experience.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- CDL with Passenger and Air Brake endorsements.
- Current DOT Medical Card.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact Michele Lickers @ 570-821-3821.